Article used with permission from The Technology Press.
Does it seem like ChatGPT is everywhere? That’s because it is!
Companies are pouring tons of money into AI strategies. As a small business owner, you may feel like you’re in a whirlwind.
Things are a-changin’! And they’re a-changin’ fast!
There’s no more question about whether you need an AI strategy. The question is how to navigate the good and the bad. So that you can land on what works for you. Here are some considerations.
The Upside: ChatGPT, can be your sidekick to success:
- AI can be deployed to offer around-the-clock customer chat support.
- ChatGPT can save you time writing long, but necessary, policies (like a cloud use policy).
- ChatGPT can automate repetitive tasks, freeing your team from boring stuff.
- With ChatGPT’s analytical prowess, you can decipher data trends faster.
The Dark Side: Beware the mischievous AI:
- Sometimes, ChatGPT makes sh*t up. Keep an eye out for inaccuracies!
- Customers love connecting with real people. Don’t let ChatGPT totally replace the human factor.
- AI can sometimes seem creepy to customers. Give them the option to bypass your bot.
- To unleash ChatGPT’s full potential, you might need to invest some time in training it well.
Don’t be afraid to embrace AI’s magic. But beware of the pitfalls.
Need some help navigating this AI tsunami? Give us a call today to chat more.